You don't have time to explain to your contract laboratory how an ecotoxicological study with nanomaterials must be carried out?
We save you time and nerves by knowing the current guidance on nanomaterial testing.
You need a flow-through study (e.g. OECD 211) because the test object is strongly agglomerating?
Perfect analytics (condition, concentration and fate) is crucial for you?
You don't want to have to read the draft report for the study x times?
We are your laboratory for ecotoxicological studies on nanomaterials. We can perform GLP studies for you with the following test organisms, among others:
- OECD guideline for the testing of chemicals, No. 202: Daphnia sp., Acute Immobilisation Test (2004)
- OECD guideline for the testing of chemicals, No. 211: Daphnia magna Reproduction Test (2008)
- ISO (6341:2012) Water quality — Determination of the inhibition of the mobility of Daphnia magna Straus (Cladocera, Crustacea) — Acute toxicity test (2012)
- EPA Ecological Effects Test Guidelines OPPTS 850.1010 Aquatic Invertebrate Acute Toxicity Test, Freshwater Daphnids (1996)
- EPA Ecological Effects Test Guidelines OPPTS 850.1300 Daphnid Chronic Toxicity Test (1996)
- OECD Guideline for the testing of chemicals, No. 218: Sediment-Water Chironomid Toxicity Test Using Spiked Sediment (2004)
- OECD Guideline for the testing of chemicals, No. 219: Sediment-Water Chironomid Toxicity Test Using Spiked Water (2004)
- OECD Guideline for the testing of chemicals, No. 233: Sediment-Water Chironomid Life-Cycle Toxicity Test Using Spiked Water or Spiked Sediment (2011)
- OECD Guideline for the testing of chemicals, No. 235: Chironomus sp., Acute Immobilisation Test (2010).
EPA: Methods for Measuring the Toxicity and Bioaccumulation of Sediment-associated Contaminants with Freshwater Invertebrates (2010).
in the future HYBIT!
- OECD Guideline for the testing of chemicals, No. 209: Activated Sludge, Respiration Inhibition Test (2010)
- OECD Guideline for the testing of chemicals, No. 301 D/F: Ready Biodegradability: Closed Bottle Test/ Manometric Respirometry Test (1992)
Dr. Ricki Rosenfeldt
Managing director and founder of nEcoTox GmbH
- I studied environmental science and developed a preference for ecotoxicology
- Since 2009 I have been working on nanomaterials in the field of ecotoxicology
- Since 2011 I have specialized in analytics for nanomaterials (e.g. ETV-ICP-MS)
- My time at the university resulted in over 40 peer-reviewed publications and a PhD.
Do you have further questions or would you like to cooperate with us? Then contact us.