In the last quarter of this year, nEcoTox will be presented as part of the seminar series of the Managamentforums Starnberg will give a lecture on the risk assessment of nanomaterials. The full-day lecture will take place on October 19, 2017 in Cologne (at the Park Inn by Radisson Cologne City West) and on November 29, 2017 in Munich (Novotel Munich City Arnulfpark). The main topics of the event are:
- Potential differences between supposedly identical nanoparticles.
- State of the science and existing knowledge gaps
- Which nanoparticles are toxic and why?
- Scientific News: New methods and their potential
- Potential pitfalls in the handling of nanoparticles
- Do nanoparticles currently pose a threat to the environment? In the future?
For more information on the content or registration and the course of the event, please contact here.